- 3 years or more experience with Unity and/or 3dsMax/Maya.
- Advanced knowledge with Adobe CC. (I.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, after-effects).
- Experienced in working with game design.
- Experience with other animation tools.
- Experience with UI/UX design.
We would also like you to:
- Be a brilliant team player
- Have an impressive portfolio that proofs the qualifications as mentioned above.
- Have experience with Design Sprint, Agile, Scrum.
- Master spoken and written English, Danish and Swedish.
Purple Scouts Copenhagen office is specialized in 3D animation, interactive Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, Virtual Reality, and mobile applications.
Our primary goal is to create the best user experiences for our ambitious clients/partnerships by fascinating, explorable, and fun ways –anywhere and anytime. At events, conferences, offices or living room, in the shape of mobile app’s, learning and sale tools.
What we offer:
- Diverse and challenging projects in the field of 3D animation/ AR / MR / VR projects.
- The possibility to work with the latest technology.
- An exciting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself.
- We invite you to become a part of the purple family, a fun, motivated and friendly environment.
- All the usual perks, and then some.
Copenhagen will be your primary location.
For questions about the position, please contact Marie Norén (Gigstep) or even better - Niels Østergaard (Purple Scout) at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 26744609
Visit website - Purple Scout