Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Welcome to Bosch!
Working as part of the Lund Software Security team, this role will involve working on a customer project responsible for securing car infotainment embedded systems. Tasks would involve modifying a generic embedded system to the customer project’s requirements and investigating any issues that were found. You will be part of a small team and be expected to independently drive work tasks to completion. The main project site is remote, but you will be supported by the expertise of the local security team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with embedded security and software development.
- Strong skills in the C and C++ programming languages.
- Strong analytical capabilities to find solutions in a complex solution space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with Linux and AUTOSAR operating systems.
- Experience with TEE, Trusted Execution Environment, such as TrustZone.
- Experience with hypervised systems.
- Familiarity with the Qualcomm SoCs.
- Experience with QNX operating system.
- Experience with embedded devices (System on Chip) secure boot sequence
- Experience with PKCS, Public Key Cryptography Standards.
- Swedish and or German language proficiency.
What Bosch offer you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.
Diversity is our strength! At Bosch we look at diversity in gender, generation, nationalities and culture as our advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.
Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Lund is Bosch´s newest site in Sweden; it´s a development center with around 180 engineers developing connected mobile products.
Workplace: Scheelevägen, Lund, Sweden
Remote-statue: Employees can work remotely
Type of employment: Full-time